To Earn a Reputation as the Best Employer in the Area!
To achieve this goal, we will hire the most qualified people we can. We will support their development both within and outside the organization. We will talk to them, listen to them, learn from them, pay them well, and demand a lot from them. We will enjoy a high retention rate. We have a waiting list of people who want to join the company.
To Operate the Most Successful Operation in the Market!
Our Operations will be exciting, diverse and profitable. We will consistently deliver on our service guarantee of “Warm and Friendly Service by Employees Who Give a Damn” and foster high professional standards. We will provide legendary service – the unique and powerful sort of personal care and attention that our guests tell stories about. We will consistently achieve the highest volumes in our market and have a waiting line when our competitors are half full. We will develop a loyal repeat trade.
ADVICE TO APPLICANTS
We are not just another food service company and we are not just looking for a job applicant. The following will give you some ideas of what to expect and how to proceed from here.
• Please give this application some thought and take your time.
• We will verify all information you give us on the application. Any false or misleading statements will disqualify you from consideration, no matter how talented you may be.
• We are committed to maintaining a drug free workplace.
• We will verify references. In addition to your supervisors, we want to talk with your co-workers and anyone who may have worked with you in past positions.
• We will regularly evaluate your performance so you know where you stand and how you are doing. We welcome and encourage your feedback during these evaluations.
• Our success comes from delighting our guests and earning their regular patronage. Everything in our company is focused on achieving this goal.
• If you are not offered a position, we encourage you to apply again later if you are still interested in working with us. Many of our most successful staff members were not selected until the second or third try. We hope you will visit us often as a guest and let us know how you are doing.